Jeunes en action
Jeunes en action offers you the opportunity to develop your full potential. This measure is designed to support you in your efforts to enter the labour market by meeting your employment needs and aspirations through personalized coaching adapted to your particular circumstrances.
Be everything you can be!
If you are between 18 and 24 years old, and:
- Are eligible to receive benefits from the Social Assistance Program or the Social Solidarity Program;
- Have decided on a course of action by participating in the Alternative jeunesse program;
- Receive Employment Insurance benefits;
- Do not receive any public income support…
…then Jeunes en action is for you.
Talk to an employment-assistance officer at your local employment centre
Participation in Jeunes en action is voluntary.
How does it work
By participating in Jeunes en action, you’ll be assisted by a youth worker as you:
- Define and evaluate your needs;
- Set your goals and find ways to achieve them;
- Determine the activities to be performed;
- Assess your strengths and weaknesses;
- Make your decisions;
- Solve your personal problems, etc.
The youth worker will help you with both personal and vocational issues. Together, you can choose the activities that match your needs and goal.
Once you and your youth worker have decided on the best a course of action for your situation, you’ll be ready to do what it takes to achieve your goal. Your youth worker will be there to support and coach you every step of the way. He or she will not let you down!
Your commitment is the key to your success!
Many partners have been recruited to increase your chances of success under the Jeunes en action measure:
- Carrefours jeunesse-emploi;
- School boards;
- Community organizations;
- Chambers of commerce;
- Local development players.
Who to call for more information
Patricia or Marie-Eve in Granby at 450 776-7700
Valérie in Cowansville at 450 266-0993 or toll free at 1 877 253-1635
This project is made possible thanks to the financial support of: